US Mobile $5 plan

US Mobile has the best cheap cell phone plan now. You can choose between Verizon and T-Mobile networks, and the plan only costs $5 a month including taxes. It comes with 500 talk 500 text and 500 MB of data. All of their other plans are cheap as well. I don’t think Clark has covered this one before but they have been in business since 2015 and I’m very happy with them.

I recently switched to US Mobile, the $10/month plan. It’s been really good.

I also have my 2nd emergency phone on Tello, which has very flexible plans – you can choose how much minutes or data you want, and if you renew before the auto-renew day, your extra minutes and data roll over and accumulate.

I like both of the plans!

I have been a US Mobile customer for about 2 years. One thing I have found out is that all these discount services use secondary tower space so the signal is not as strong, For that reason I use US Mobile Verizon and my wife is with another carrier and AT&T. this way one of us always has signal. US Mobile is everything Clarks review says and I recommend them very much.

1 Like

US Mobile has done away with their $5 a month plan but now they have a plan that’s $72 a year if paid in advance which brings it up to $6 a month. But now the data is doubled to a full gig, which I typically will not use. It’s a great deal and I’m using the extensive Verizon network which makes it even better

I have the shareable plan. I get 2GB for $10 and can share it with my wife if we decide to move her over. Great plan!