Is Visible Worth It?

Share your thoughts on Visible!

1 Like

Great article however, there is no speed cap on 4g LTE. Yes, there is a cap on 5g limited to 200mbps but I regularly get 100+ on 4g LTE.

1 Like

First, visible makes up there money by accessing your privacy. You have NO privacy with visible. If you order their phone, they put the “Work App” on your phone, where they have access to everything, and you can’t remove it or change it.
It is a horrible service. Not worth the savings if you ask 90% of the people put there.
Also, customer service is bad. They don’t address issues. And when they can’t help you, they tell you someone will call you… which is a total lie. They have, as stated in the article, no phone customer service.
IF you do decide to use their service, I advise NOT TO USE THEIR PHONES.
The speed is also unacceptable, as this was the reason for me first contacting customer service. Literally I had apps that would not even access because the service was so slow.
And these weren’t heavy apps either. McDonalds, weather, email, etc…
If you have ANY concern for your privacy, stay away…

1 Like

Michael Grove, where are you getting 100+?
I’ve consistently got less than 1. The most on a speed test I’ve done is 12.8 on their Samsung S20 FE, and in the month I’ve had it I’ve probably done 40 speed tests. The Verizon link is literally on my home page. https://www.verizon.com/speedtest/

The BBB has removed visible from their site? I went their to file my complaint and you can no longer find the service on their site?? There’s a link to it in DuckDuckGo, but it takes you to “404 page not found”.
https://www.bbb.org/us/co/lone-tree/profile/telecommunications/visible-service-llc-1296-90260406
Everything about this service is disdainful.

I’ve had service with visible for over a year now have signed up my mom and Friends. I use my phone heavily for work and play and I have a USB tether to a Wi-Fi router in my house and that’s my internet as well which works out if you’re single I have saved well over a thousand dollars on service and I’m happier with it than I have been with anything else I’ve had previously I started out with MetroPCS I’ve used T-Mobile Verizon H2O mint AT&t Sprint and I’ve had crappy customer service with all of them or they’ve gone up on their rates or like Sprint always shoving in hidden fee hidden fee hidden fee I’ve used spectrum FiOS AT&t Verizon for home internet and I’ve always been disappointed with them as well AT&t advertised high-speed internet but would not update my apartment building near downtown Dallas so I would only get maximum three and a half to four megabits a second and that was it I never notice my speed slowing down the phone’s the same every time I use it doesn’t matter if it’s 3:00 in the morning on a Monday or rush hour traffic it always responds the same I brought my own phone and then switch to another phone that I had two months ago I lost that phone in just now bought a new 5G phone from visible for $150 and that’s what I’m doing now this is the first thing that I’ve done on it I got it this afternoon that’s how happy I am with their customer service who helped me through this last mess of losing my phone and they’re there 24/7 and you’re going to get a person even though that person might be behind the screen
You know it’s not a robot and it’s a person that really cares I told them when I signed off my last chat two days ago that I love them I love them I love them. I don’t even like my friends that much.

2 Likes

Yep, it’s totally worth it. I switched last fall and it has saved our family a TON of money! To have a phone bill for the entire year with unlimited data and tethering for just $300 is amazing. Actually, scratch that; they gave me a $50 Mastercard gift card for switching and my first month was $5, so my cost this year is $230. It’s incredibly liberating having unlimited service on Verizon’s network. It has been incredible to be able to both save money while getting more data. I didn’t switch over earlier because I didn’t have 3 other people to get service for $25/month. I didn’t realize that you can join other groups (they call it party pay) to get the discount. The groups have no size limit either and each member is billed separately. If you want to try it out, you can get your first month of service for $5 by entering 33RJ86J at checkout.

2 Likes

My experience with visible was a visible nightmare so far ! They don’t follow up on tickets, constant dropped calls, especially if you are on line a bit longer than 20 minutes - they can’t get my wifi calling to work on my new Samsung, they lost my number during the porting process then recovered it 2 weeks later, confused my wife’s number with mine, reinitializes my sim multible times - my phone was deregistered from their network and and and …and it appears I am not alone - we we are leaving this visible network and will hopefully become invisible to visible - ahh yes and one if their executives heard about my dilemma and his response was: - I am sorry about your bad experience - if this guy’s would work for me - he would not be for long!!

This is by far the most HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE I had when it comes to getting a new phone line and new device. I have been struggling to get the resolution done from past 1 week and it’s going NOWHERE. Almost 10 times chatting with support reps for hours and going back and fourth between Visible and Affirm I am still in limbo. Visible customer service said they have escalated the issue and someone would call me. 4 days and NADA.

I am just so frustrated that I wanted to reach out to ANYONE from Visible to help me out from management but AGAIN, NO human is available on the other side.

I will NEVER recommend This to anyone. Just incase if any of the visible members are reading, my case numbers are below although I know it won’t matter.

Support case number 03752485
New case number visible 03765929

A piece of advice to Visible is UNLESS you have fully matured support model, YOU NEED TO HAVE HUMAN TO SUPPORT. How can you expect a customer to chat for hours for god’s sake.

I just joined Visible yesterday. I have a code for a discount on first month’s fees and you or anyone xan use this code. I know it works so use it when you join for instant discount. Check out this page: Visible | The Future Of Phone Service, it has all the info you need to know about joining Visible. When you use my friend code, 3LPPSRG, you’ll get your first month of service for $20-off!

1 Like

Great read about Visible, I have used them since they started. I live in an area with weak cell service and had ATT with lots of dropped calls, switched and still have poor cell coverage in my area, but not one dropped call and for half the price I was paying ATT. Even better service when I travel!

1 Like

Great read about Visible!!! I would like to tell my story as I am going through it as we speak. I will have to say they are the absolute WORST company I have ever dealt with. My husband and I looked into saving a little money with the rising costs of everything. So we heard about Visible and looked into it. To us is was a great deal and being they were affiliated with Verizon made it even more appealing. Well to make a long story short, my husbands account was charged for a new cell phone only to find out the account could not be verified. 2 weeks later there is no phone or credit to our bank account. You can not call Visible as there is no phone number only messaging. I have messaged with 7 different people and they tell me they have to have another department contact me (I don’t think that department exists). Its now 2 weeks and I still have not heard from them. I then decided to take my business back to Verizon after the way Visible has been treating my husband. The poor girl at Verizon took over 2 hours to finally come back and tell me that Visible was holding my old phone number so I would have to go without a phone for 3-5days. Needless to say I had to change my number after 11 years. Please if anyone is like us and wanting to change to Visible, I am proof that they are HORRIBLE. I am still living this nightmare!!! So if you want to spend $1300.00 and never receive anything for it, then by all means Visible is for you!!!

I have had a horrible experience with Visible so far. I would rather pay $100 extra dollars to just have a good working phone service at this point. Giving them one more month to see if anything changes before I switch back to another service provider. I changed over in August and have had services issues the entire time. For the past two months I have mot been able to receive calls, my service sometimes is zero bars or says SOS, I have spent countless hours on phone and chat line with customer service with Verizon and Visible with horrible attempts at assistance.

I was given a new phone number that was apparently in use by someone else so therefore I was unable to use the number given to me for a month. so for that month my phone didnt work and it took them a whole month to figure that out after messaging them every single week about it. Had to change my number three times and recontact everyone in my
Phone book and update every single platform that needed phone verification. And ontop of it refused to refund me for the month I had no service.

I missed countless texts, important business phone calls, and several time service went out when I was gpsing to a place I didnt know where I was headed and couldnt use my gps any longer. Just horrible. The fact that they only have a chat line that takes for ever to get through to alone is so annoying. I have never had phone issues in my life until switching to visible

I am having a nightmare experience with Visible. Spent a full day and a half getting service set up with multiple chat attempts…(average waiting time 80 minutes). Finally got service. 10 days later I realized I have no voice mail. This morning I spent 80 minutes waiting for representative who had me do several things which he was sure would solve the problem. Each one was a failure. He then talked about maybe “starting over” with my whole phone set-up which I told him was not OK. I finally asked for an actual phone call from their Tech team. After quite a bit of back and forth, we set a time this evening at 6:00. At 5:30 I received a call and re-explained my problem. He asked what my phone was (all this was in my record if he had looked) and when I said it was an iPhone, he said that he was actually an android expert but that he was sure he could figure out how to help me. He then said that he found a good site on the internet, and he was emailing me the link. When I asked him if that was all he could do, he said yes. I asked if I wasn’t satisfied would I have to start over with the calling process again, he said yes as it would be a new case number. I will be going back to my old provider. I can only hope that won’t be another problem as I am hearing horror stories about trying to leave Visible as well. Wish I hadn’t listened to Clark on this one.
PS Email link never came.

I’ve had a similar nightmare with Visible. Seems like customers are mostly invisible. After a very frustrating month trying to get someone to actually help me, spending literally hours and hours on chats, I finally got on. When I tried to get my wife on, suddenly her phone isn’t compatible. We have the exact device. Now it appears they will give you the low cost plan, but they are forcing you to have to buy a new phone. Our phones arent that old.

I just signed up with them since my Sprint service got really bad after the T Mobile merger. A friend in my cycling group has been on it for over a year and loves it. My experience has been good…I get a stronger signal at home, Haven’t had any calls drop, and I don’t use a lot of data, so speed doesn’t matter to me. The only downside was an issue with Sprint, but I was able to get that resolved and my old number transferred.

I have been a customer with Visible for more than a year and I’m satisfied with the service and the pricing. I honestly have a hard time understanding why Visible service gets poor reviews from some folks. I’m thinking maybe they aren’t very tech savvy or have flawed devices or live in an area with poor cell service signals. I use a recent model iPhone. I hardly ever have any dropped calls and on the rare occasion that I do who knows which end the drop is occurring on. I stream movies, you tube etc. and hardly ever have any trouble downloading or streaming with that. I regularly stream pod casts, satellite radio, gps maps, etc., and pretty much never have any glitches or drop offs.
Good job on the review Clark.com.

I highly recommend Visible. Very happy with it.

I have had it for over a year now with no problems. I travel some and it works OK where I Travel. Yes, it is well worth the $25 a month.

My daughter has been using Visible for about a year with no trouble. When my wife wanted to switch providers from Cricket because she was getting lousy reception in her classroom, my daughter took her phone over to the school and saw that it worked well there. So we switched my wife over.

However, my wife still got lousy reception in her classroom. She has the same model phone as my daughter, but one year newer (Moto G 2020 vs 2021). For whatever reason, the newer model didn’t work well. We got her a new phone, and now it works great.

When we were signing up for Visible, we entered the phone’s MEID, and Visible said it wouldn’t work. I thought that couldn’t be right, because my daughter’s phone worked with it, and so we ordered the SIM card anyway. But I guess I was wrong, and they were right. Whatever Motorola did differently in 2021 made the phone not work for Visible.

Long story short: if you’re having trouble with Visible, your phone could be the problem.

I switched to Visible a couple of months ago. I think some of the negative reviews may be that there is no store or phone support - just online chat support. I can see people getting frustrated if they aren’t sure how to make some changes. My daughter had been on my old plan and had always wanted me to switch to Verizon. I told her about this and she is thrilled with the service.