Does Truebill Actually Save You Money?

Tell us about your experience with Truebill!

1 Like

They “negotiated” my internet service by committing us to another year of service!!! I received a notice they saved us $600 a year and was surprised, happy but leary so I called Consolidated Communications, our internet provider. They read their notes and told me that I called them on 3/30/22 to ask for a discount (I never called them so they pretended to be me). How is this legal? How has no one turned them in to authorities for being imposters and not being truthful about who they really are? This is HORRIBLE!!!
Consolidated Communications told me that I could get out of the contract by submitting a police report! This has to stop before people end up with contracts they cannot get out of or cannot afford!

2 Likes

I just noticed I have getting charged by Truebill and Rocket money!!! Trying to cancel both since I have been so sick and not used them more need them. The $20 a month could go towards prescriptions or gas!!! But I can’t figure out how to cancel. Can’t open the Rocket money app because it requires a code sent to my email and when I split the screen to get the code I signed me out every time!!! So frustrating!!!

1 Like