Cheaper alternative to Biotene Dry Mouth Moisturizing Spray that WON'T wreck my teeth?

I have chronic mouth soreness. I apparently have some variation of burning mouth syndrome. A certain dentist believes I have dry mouth. For several years now, I have been using Biotene Dry Mouth Moisturizing Spray to relieve my symptoms. I go through, like, a bottle a day since such spray tends to only relieve my symptoms for, like, a few minutes. Unfortunately, a bottle of Biotene Dry Mouth Moisturizing Spray currently costs $6.98 at Walmart. I generally buy at least three bottles every three days. The cost adds up. I have used Equate Honey Lemon Cough Drops in the past, but they apparently wrecked my teeth to a significant degree. I currently have two dental crowns and a lot of dental fillings. Can someone possibly point out a cheaper alternative to Biotene Dry Mouth Moisturizing Spray that won’t wreck my teeth?

I have that and it’s miserable. But I use the Biotene gel. It does cost more, but only using a small dab does the job.

Are you a mouth breather? It may be related to sinus problems. If you can’t afford treatment (which is WELL worth it), you can tape your mouth shut at night. (I kid you not), with gentle tape for sensitive skin. It helps a friend of mine a lot. Also, my EMT says at least 3 L of water a day to keep your salivary glands healthy into your old age. She said it’s very important. Also, have you tried oil pulling with coconut oil? Google it. It’s very moisturizing and great for dental health.

Huh? What is it?

Don’t know if it will help your particular situation it it’s worth a try:

https://wellnessmama.com/health/oil-pulling/#h-what-is-oil-pulling

Is there a good place to buy Biotene Dry Mouth Moisturizing Spray in bulk? A bottle of Biotene Dry Mouth Moisturizing Spray is currently listed on the Walmart website for $6.98.

Try an Amazon search for “Biotene Dry Mouth Moisturizing Spray alternatives”

Biotene gel is not cheap but a dab the size of a small pea is enough for me at bedtime

A section of this web page reads:

Keep a spray bottle with water nearby and spray inside your mouth when needed to keep it wet. Adding a few drops of aloe or glycerin to the water can make it last longer or extend the moisturizing effects.

Glycerin (also called glycerol) is an inexpensive, flavorless and nontoxic ingredient you can find at cake decorating stores and online. It is a humectant, which means it attracts and retains moisture. Put a few drops of glycerin in water, swish it around in your mouth and spit it out. Or, make an oral spray: Use four drops of glycerin in a small spray bottle of water (4 ounces) and use as needed — you don’t have to spit it out. (Note: Do not put drops directly on tongue or in mouth. You must dilute them in water.)