What Are Your Favorite Ways to Watch FREE Movies?

I received around $600 total for the moose video. None of the other stuff I put up paid anything., I did the videos when I was in real estate to attract visitors to my website.

I always use vpn while streaming movies. It helps me to find anything I want for free. I installed ExpressVPN here https://www.firesticktricks.com/install-best-vpn-firestick.html because this app is easy to use and the connection is really faster.

If itā€™s got ads, itā€™s not free. If I want to watch TV with ads, Iā€™ll throw the rabbit ears back on the top. Nothing more screwed-up for your brain than a jarring commercial in the middle of a show.

HEREā€™s an idea:

I donā€™t know about youse guyses, but if there are advertisements interrupting my viewing at ANY level, I do not consider the service to be ā€œFREEā€ in any stretch of the word. I gladly paid (in the past) for streaming services on the promise of no ads. To say that, for example, ā€œFreeVeeā€ is a free service is just bullshit. Itā€™s not free when itā€™s impinging on my brain. In the words of NPR, they are ā€œmonetizing my eyeballsā€. No, and NO.

I have an OTA, Roku and an Amazon Firestick. I use tons of free apps. I pay absolutely nothing for TV. Kanopy and Hoopla are two great free resources. All you need is a library card to watch hundreds of free movies.
Cut the Cable and Paid Streaming Services and Watch TV for Free ā€“ The Tech Minimalist (wordpress.com)