Today is Streaming Day ... Lots of Trial Discounts

I have YTTV and Prime that I pay full price for and will keep.

Over Black Friday, I got great discounts on Hulu (not live), Peacock and Paramount! Would I keep any of these at Full Price? Probably not!

What streaming do you have? Are you paying full price or a great discount like $2 a month or less.

We have YouTube TV at full price, which is now $78.xx with tax. Also have Netflix and Amazon Prime, then we share HBO Max with my daughter.

Had a one year free Paramount subscription which I cancelled once the year was up.

I mostly watch OTA TV but am spending like $5 a month for Paramount which I find to have enough on there to keep me entertained. I do have access to YTTV, Netflix, Hulu, Prime from family members but find myself only using netflix at times.

For anyone interested, Comcast is launching a $20 a month streaming service with 40 live channels, Peacock Premium & more called Now TV. The live cable channels include:

A&E, Afro, AMC, Animal Planet, BBC America, BBC News, Comedy.TV, Cooking, Crime + Investigation, Discovery, Discovery Life, Food Network, FYI, Great American Family, Great American Living, Get TV, Game Show Network, Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Drama, Hallmark Movies & Mysteries, HGTV, The History Channel, Investigation Discovery, IFC, Justice Central, Lifetime, Lifetime Movie Network, Magnolia Network, Military History, MotorTrend Network, OWN, Pursuit, Recipe.TV, Science Channel, Sony Movies, Sundance TV, TLC, Travel Channel, Vice, WEtv and Weather Channel.

They crazy thing is, Comcast isn’t including any of the channels that they actually own (Bravo, CNBC, E!, MSNBC, Oxygen, SyFy and USA). Weird.