Searching For A Lost Pet?

Petco has a website where you can upload a photo of a missing pet.

“Petco Love Lost helps reunite missing pets with their people by using a photo of the pet. Search our national database of more than 170,000 dogs and cats, then create and share digital lost pet alerts on Nextdoor, Facebook, and via email.”

One nice thing about guinea pigs: if they’re lost, they’re probably just under the furniture.

1 Like

Local NextDoor is really about connecting people in my area for endless reasons. I would say +50% of the posts are lost or found pets. Lots of pictures.
Nice service

1 Like

Nextdoor is dumpster fire but it is good for reuniting people with lots pets.

1 Like

I have to agree that Nextdoor, although it has some great uses, can also be a pile of horse manure. An example:

Locally a hotel closed down. They also owned a parking lot across the street which was free. The new owners of the property allowed Diamond Parking to change the lot to a paid lot. Other paid lots sprung up in our small town from Diamond (a national company).

So some locals are hollering and screaming that these paid lots should be shut down and there are protests and people saying they will go to the County Council and petition, etc. There are still some free Country and City lots but not many. These people are not asking the government to open new free lots, they are griping and complaining about the paid lots. I have tried explaining that the paid lots are on private property and there is no law that says they cannot charge for parking. Still these ‘neighbors’ ignore that and are attacking the problem from the wrong direction. I finally had to block the thread because it drives me crazy. Also, people post questions that prove they have never used a search engine before. (SIGH)

1 Like