Loving the new Clark Community

Great choice of forum platform. Discourse takes a little getting used to, but it is so powerful and easy to use once you do.

1 Like

YAY! So happy you’re loving it!

I don’t think most of the old members are finding their way here.

How about adding/changing something here with signup instructions beyond the moderator thing?

1 Like

I was told they are rolling it out slowly. I don’t think there’s been a wide announcement yet. The Message Boards link on the main clark.com site still says “Coming Soon”.

1 Like

I always wanted to be a Beta!

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion! @Rick is correct. We are testing it and rolling it out slowly. We will market it to the masses, after we’ve worked out the kinks - soon!

Hopefully this is the LAST time we have to re-register, this is at least the THIRD incarnation of forums :stuck_out_tongue:

I miss the Technology category. Cannot think of any usernames right now but one or two guys used to talk about Linux Mint. One guy had the avatar of the Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz.

1 Like

Great Suggestion! We’ll look at our technology content to possibly form a new category and see if we can get those users over to the new forum.

Please bring back the Technology category. It was great.

1 Like