We’ve all had “customer no-service” experiences. Has a company done you wrong? Vent here, and let your voice be heard!
My complaint is with LG. My refrigerator stopped cooling and the LG warranty line said that they could squeeze me in, but it would be over a month wait. So, I used one of the repair places THEY pointed me to. The repair man said upfront that they would repair only with payment up front. The warranty issue was between me and LG. Every call to them took 45 minutes or more on hold and I called several times. I figured they should at least owe me the price of the part which was $500 of the $1500 repair cost. NOTHING from them and on one call they forced me to change my case number, which I later figured out was to get out from under the 10 year compressor warranty. So, I am not a LG fan.