Which Warehouse Club Do You Shop At: Costco vs. Sam's Club vs. BJ's Wholesale?

Tell us why your warehouse club membership is best!

I’ve been a Costco member since they opened up their first store in Anchorage, AK. I think it was back in the late or mid 1980’s. I’ve never been disappointed with their customer service and rarely with their the products they sell. If I ever had a problem they fixed it right away. Costco is a rare example of genuine customer care!

2 Likes

Just an FYI…

BJ’s has discontinued their Online Access level membership per their Membership FAQs.

1 Like

Thanks for letting the community know! We will update our article.

In my part of Hawaii we only have Costco. It is a 30 minute drive for me, but others drive 2 hours to get there. Since they are willing to drive from the other side of the island, Costco figured they would not have to open another one I guess.

Costco return policy for online orders does not work. Returning something ordered online the procedure is NOT smooth. On several occasions, they could NOT find purchase the information. Example: Shirts purchased. Taken out of the plastic bag. Bag thrown away. Shirts still had tag on the shirts. That was of no help. On Costco Visa card had MULTIPLE Costco charges. That was of no help to them or me. They told me to hold onto the plastic bag. WHAT!
Now I order nothing that might be returned online.
The shirts were donated to a charity.