What Are You Searching For This Holiday Season?

Use this space to seek & share the best deals this holiday season!

Holiday shopping season is here! It’s a little early this year; but if you don’t jump on the deals NOW, you may miss out on the best prices of the year. And due to inflation, every penny saved counts.

Let us know what you’re looking for and what you’re buying to collectively help the community save money on holiday shopping. :christmas_tree:

1 Like

October is the new November!

Kick off your holiday shopping early this year with lots of deals! Here’s why October is the best month to shop at Walmart & Amazon: Why October Is the Best Month To Shop at Walmart and Amazon

1 Like

Walmart Rollbacks and More Savings Event Starts Today!

The Walmart Rollbacks and More savings event starts Monday, October 10 and runs through Thursday, October 13.

Walmart is offering big rollbacks now with big savings on just about every sales category you can think of! We’ve rounded up a few of the best deals we’ve seen during this sale so far, HERE: The best deals of Walmart's Rollbacks and More savings event - Clark Deals

Let us know what you’re seeing and buying!

1 Like

Amazon’s Second 48-Hour Prime Day!

The Amazon deals are coming back this year. Amazon’s Prime Early Access Sale begins Tuesday, October 11, at 12 a.m. PT and runs through Wednesday, October 12, 2022.

This two-day sale is for its most loyal customers: Amazon Prime members. Here’s how to save more during the Prime Early Access Sale: Amazon Announces Second 48-Hour Prime Day

Let us know what you plan on buying!

1 Like

ON SALE RIGHT NOW!
The best deals of the Amazon Prime Early Access Sale

As expected, these price drops will help you with your holiday shopping. See the best deals from the sale HERE: https://clarkdeals.com/stores/amazon/

Save on Early Black Friday Deals at Target:

Maybe looking for a new tv for the family room. The one I have is maybe 15 years old? Still works, but i am sure i could improve…IFF I find an inexpensive option…

1 Like

Hi @SonoranSilkies! Clark Deals has rounded up some of the best deals on TVs right now. Start your search here (many, not all, of the deals are still available). This list will be updated throughout the holiday season, so keep checking back if you don’t see what you need now:

Gotta love the modern day 4K Smart TV’s. Picture quality is fantastic when watching videos from YouTube on them.

1 Like

ENDS TODAY!