Lyft- how to complain

I have an issue with Lyft- no showing. I was charged $5 because I didn’t connect with driver.
It seems impossible to email a complaint for a charge, but no ride. You must fit their AI email system or there is no option to email complaint.
Chat wait was hours and chatter said it would be forwarded. Still waiting.
Is there no way to formally complaint on a subject that doesn’t fit their “flow chart”? Phone would be great but anything.

Call your credit card company and dispute the charge. Then delete the Lyft app.

Lyft HQ
185 Berry St #5000,
San Francisco, CA 94107

cc California Secretary of State
1500 11th Street
Sacramento, CA 95814

Chase-Sapphire had a promo on Lyft so I downloaded the app and reserved a ride from Home to Airport which is about 27 miles away last May 14. The app says $40 so I continued with the app. During my trip, I checked my account and the charge was $190+. I called Chase and they said they will file the dispute for me. After 1 month, Chase came back and said that the charge was correct. My mistake was that I did not get a screenshot of the $40 charge. I called back Chase and they said that they cannot do anything because I did not have proof. I told them that it is highway robbery and in fact, when I came back on 05/27 I took Uber and the charge was only $48. What can I do?

Did you also try to contact Lyft?

Ive had the same issue on a much smaller scale. The app doesnt provide any ability to contact customer service.

Hard to contact Lyft, even the app not user friendly.