How to report junk fees to the Federal Trade Commission

If you’ve got fee fatigue, let the FTC know. You have a chance to weigh in on the proposed rule.

You can submit your comments online at Write “Unfair or Deceptive Fees NPRM, R207011” on your comment.

You can also mail your comment to: Federal Trade Commission, Office of the Secretary, 600 Pennsylvania Ave. NW, Mail Stop H-144 (Annex J), Washington, DC 20580.

Comments must be received on or before Jan. 8.