Fast Food Drinks?

At Costco I may order a custard sundae and a water cup. I fill the cup with soda water. I don’t fill the free cup with actual soda as that would be really cheating because the syrup is not free. Yes, perhaps the carbonated water should be a item charged for but I feel I’m closer to being honest that stealing a small cup of cola.

It’s from all that caffeine you drank when you were younger… I quit too… but I can’t remember when :slightly_smiling_face:

I was a sodaholic until two years ago. Philippine lady at church told me about cold brewed ginger tea. Its an acquired taste, but I’ve never felt better. Lots of antioxidants, no caffeine.

I love to fast foods and the only perfect pair drinks for that is cola.

?

Tell us more

FGO Organic Ginger Tea Bags from Amazon, 100 ct

3qt Mr Coffee Iced tea maker

I use four bags per 3qt

Fill the iced tea maker with cold water, fill the pitcher with ice and let it brew.

You can also make hot tea with the bags.

Never use the ice at fast food places. The soda coming out is pure. The ice is not.

The systems I have seen use a filter on water to create both ice and mix with the CO2 to create the soda water to dilute the syrup and deliver the soda. That is not to say that some machines require an employee to dump ice into the top. I believe that ice may com from an ice supplier.

Your procedure limits some external influence, but I don’t think eliminates it.

If you’re really worried about the purity of ice in your drinks, maybe eating out (especially fast food) isn’t for you.

2 Likes

Isn’t eating at fast food places how we build up a tolerance to botulism?

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

I prefer pineapple juice! :joy:

no…you build up tolerance by doing botox !

There’s a reason we call the lunch truck the roach coach… :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ve only tried hot ginger tea, and only when I have a sore throat, because I’m not a big fan of the taste. :joy: But maybe I should give cold brew ginger tea a try. It might be better!