About the Streaming TV category

Do you love cable or prefer a streaming service? Did you recently try a new streaming service? Share your experience and questions here.

I use Dish Network. I like the ability to select the programs I want to watch and then watch them anytime I want and I can skip all the commercials. Is there a DVR for watching from an antenna? Are “on demand” services without commercials?

Hello. I just purchased a plex subscription. One of the worst ideas ever. They make it seem like you can stream shows and live tv. You can. But its extremely limited and some of the worst crap on air. Anything worth watching you have to pay extra for. Or It tells what site u can buy it from. Thats a scam in my opinion. I dont need to pay somebody to tell me stuff I already know. As for the other overpriced sites like netflix, if they dont want sites like pw to continue on, then be more reasonable on fees, and provide more content people want to watch. I realize there are people from all over the world in North America, but how many shows from india or china does a person have to give the thumbs down to before it stops showing up in your lists? And all this I will call modern day crap from a minority of the population being the only stuff because someones feelings might be hurt, is bs! I personally cant stand most new stuff for its “woke” bs. I personally feel like truth and facts have no place anymore, and shows get on because of this crap instead of talent. Its another reason why sites like pw thrive. Everything is on these sites. If the new stuff is what you want to watch, its there. If the old school stuff is what u want, its there. If you pay for a subscription, you are not forced to watch adds for crap you dont want or need in alot of cases. If Hollywood and sites like netflix dont want other sites to prosper, gibe the people what they want. And stop over charging. With approximately four hundred and fifty million people in North America alone, there is no need for the over priced crap we have to put up with. Personally, I am for capitalism, but greedy self centered bs is to much! Making money is good, but draining peoples pockets just so corporations can have it all is wrong! These corporations should realize in todays computer world, everytime they make something to block sites, someone else will come up with a way around them like vpn’s. I have so much more to say, but someone feelings are already bent out of shape over my opinions now. Lol. As for original reason for coming here? Plex is not worth the money.