What are some of the best things to buy at Costco?

I’ve been a Costco member for more than 10 years. I often talk about buying gas, tires, and even travel from Costco, but I’m curious about the items in the warehouse that you buy the most.

Personally, I find the most value in purchasing paper products like paper towels and toilet paper and certain fruits and vegetables. (I always use caution when mentioning produce because, for many, you risk throwing out your purchase depending on how fast you use it.)

What do you think are the best things to buy at Costco?

I was impressed this spring with the number of garden items. Plants, quality garden hose, a trellis, and a really good set of wind chimes seemed to sell at bargain prices.

I love the Kirkland bottled water, toilet paper, paper towels.

Of course, whole rotisserie chicken is a great deal.

Tires are a very good deal as well

Squeeze snacks for cats. The cat loves the brand and in store they are about 1/3 to 1/2 the cost of the advertised brands elsewhere.

I also like that they carry lesser known varieties of apples most of the time. I’m not a fan of all the Delicious clones or crosses so nice to find other options.

Kirkland Paper towels for sure. Also, can’t beat the quality of the hanging ferns in the spring.

Eye glasses. The prices are great, and the quality is good. The staff have always taken extra care to ensure the fit & focus & alignment is spot on…
Eye prescription savings cover my membership !

(I’m still heartbroken that photo processing is no more)

1 Like

I thought the price of Kirkland synthetic motor oil was high until I noticed that it was TWO 5 liter containers, not one. A real deal!

I love their coffee, protein drinks, and clothes, among other things! :slight_smile: Amazing deals.