Old man that has to move periodically easy chair

Is there one that’s good. I’m 6’2”. It would be high enough on the back that I don’t have to crane my neck. It would also be portable. Most of the Chinese chairs are too small. Like usual, they don’t really know us. My bed is twin XL. There are a few more inches in the bottom. Why can’t I get a chair XL? Right now I’m sitting in a folding cuppola from Costco which eventually ripped on the bottom but still works. It doesn’t improve my posture is all that I will say. By portable, I mean that it must fit into my Honda Accord.

How about zero gravity chairs? They come in many different colors and have XL models.

Here’s one I like:

That was at the top of my list, but the back seems short. I wonder if any other 6’2” people know me here.

It’s nice, but directors chairs always rip. The back won’t allow me to recline.

I am just under 6 feet 3 inches. Mine works [quote=“Dwivagg1976, post:5, topic:2442, full:true”]
That was at the top of my list, but the back seems short. I wonder if any other 6’2” people know me here.
[/quote]

I am 6 feet 2 inches also. Mine is fine. In fact I am sitting in it right now, doing some bird watching at the feeders.