I'm a lender/investor, how can i get my money out of prosper?

I invested some money years ago in Prosper as a lender. I was making about 10%, but it makes your taxes hell, super hard to file. Anyway, I stop autoinvesting and when ever I get cash I transfer it to my bank account. I still have about 50 outstanding notes. People still owe me money,. How can I know when this will be paid off? Where exactly do I click? When i see my notes, it just tells me when the next payment is due?
Also, is there a way to “cash out” without losing my money I’ve loaned out ? Help.

I’m not a lawyer and this is not legal advice:

Here’s a good place to start:
https://help.prosper.com/hc/en-us/sections/360010667191

After that, you are likely bound by the same loan agreements that the people who borrowed from you are. I’d read those, and if you still want out, find someone to buy out your positions.

I’m not a lawyer, this is not legal advice…

Yes, exactly why I got out of Prosper many years ago.
Not worth the headache.

1 Like

To withdraw your money from Prosper as a lender/investor, you can follow these steps:

1. Log in to your Prosper account.
  2. Navigate to the “Summary” or “Account” section.
  3. Look for the “Withdraw Funds” option.
  4. Click on “Withdraw Funds” and select the amount you want to withdraw.
  5. Choose the destination account where you want to transfer the money.
  6. Confirm the withdrawal request.
    Depending on the withdrawal method you select, it may take some time for the funds to be transferred to your designated account. Prosper usually offers electronic funds transfer (ACH) as the primary withdrawal method, but you may also have other options such as wire transfers.