Air freshner spray

From your experience does Febreze work better than Glade or is it just advertising hype?

Wife says it seems to work better. I don’t care for the smell.

1 Like

We think it works better. Look up the story behind it, it’s quite interesting. The ingredient that their marketing promotes is patented by their parent company, so I don’t think anyone else can use it. The ingredient claims to actually absorb and trap odors, versus just trying to cover them up like most others do.

1 Like

http://www.behaviouraldesign.com/2016/06/07/how-the-worlds-best-marketer-got-it-wrong-but-eventually-got-it-right/#sthash.axbDGj1z.dpbs

The ingredient that their marketing promotes is patented by their parent company, so I don’t think anyone else can use it.

If they first launched the product in 1996, their patent has long since expired.

I dislike febreze. When i have tried it, it was completely ineffective. I feel like their advertising hype goes beyond that, and into the realm of lying.

1 Like

Well Amazon had some kind of sale and so I bought
3 cans for about $8.00.

I was pleasantly surprised.

I even sprayed a cigarette butt and it’s smell was gone. That is/was hard to believe.

Maybe it’s fooling me but if can’t smell it, I can’t smell it. The mild fresh scent is okay.

I’d buy it again.

Some folks are highly allergic to Febreze. That would be me :frowning: