Above the political fray?

Do you know that he does not “participate”? I would think someone on his team sees these comments. Why do you care how I choose to express my questions?

I miss the old politics board!

3 Likes

Why not take this to the Fox message boards? Politics is a team sport. It’s not about issues, it’s about scoring points for your team. This is not a politics board.

1 Like

I’m not interested in other news outlets, they all serve as an echo chamber for one side or the other. I’ve been listening to Clark for 27 years, I listen because of the neutrality he typically sticks with. Not sure why people are so triggered. Just my opinion….

Problem is, consumer protection is highly political.

1 Like

I knew it wouldn’t take long for the the thread polizei to show in Clark’s 3rd try at this.” :rofl:
People don’t get how tacky admonishing others IN the thread itself is. People knew that is what flagging is for, going back to the mid 90’s, not sure what happened since.

@Apple thank you for bringing this up. We do our best to ensure that our community is a safe zone from politics. Clark aims to share information from a financial point of view, not a political one. Unfortunately, as @clarked noted, sometimes politics meets wallet, and Clark may mention a political figure who may positively or negatively affect your wallet. The mention is strictly through the lens of consumer advocacy, not the political figure, not a political party, not a political platform, not a political agenda. We aim to give financial advice to everyone, regardless of political affiliation, and encourage all community members to do the same.

1 Like