1970 Motorcycle and Title

I am looking at a one owner 1970 Motorcycle where they have title. Because of its age, I don’t think you can do vin checks so I was just going to have him transfer paper title and then do a bill of sale. Other than that, is there anything else? I am older than the motorcycle and we did it different back in my day. Any thoughts?

I’d contact your local DMV. Every state handles things differently. It’s hard to answer here without knowing where you live.

1 Like

What is the price you’re negotiating for?