Vanguard ACATS lock/unlock option now available in your online account

This appears to be available on the website and the app.
Profile > Security Profile

It doesn’t call it ACATS, it calls it “Outgoing transfer lock”. You can pick which vanguard accounts, too, if you have multiple account.

It also says a “Full Transfer Lock” is “Coming Soon”, that will apparently cover ACH transfers in/out, too.

I was able set a lock this morning!

I think it’s great if you can pick the individual accounts to lock. Last time I checked at Fidelity it looked like it was all locked or not. Does anyone know if you can lock individual accounts at Fidelity?

Somebody mentioned you can also lock or place an additional security step with Charles Schwab also. Can anybody share what it’s called? Schwab has no clue when asked. Where and how ?

Looked in security tab, see none.

OK I was told it trigger only for certain sizes of account only, have to verbally request. Ask what’s the actual amount, customer services can not say, I guess 7 digits +

I was able to lock Vanguard and Fidelity but not Schwab. I thought I saw someone mention that Schwab started doing it, but I can’t do/ find it.

This is a really useful security feature. I like that Vanguard lets you choose which individual accounts to lock instead of having to lock everything. Hopefully Schwab adds something similar that’s easy to find and manage online.