Good Customer Service

There is no Longer a “Good Customer Service”

I got this Email and felt good about them.
I have had the same Termite Service for years. The Price has changed little. The Representatives have been top notch.

Here is the Email I received…

Here at A&A Termite and Pest Control Inc., our mission is to provide the highest quality pest control service in the industry so that families and businesses are protected from the damages and diseases of pests.

Over the last year, we have seen significant price increases in fuel, materials, equipment and insurance. We have leveraged our relationships with our vendors and brokers to minimize price increase impacts, incorporated routing software and other tools to effectively decrease fuel consumption and still endured a lot of cost increases. The costs to provide high quality services have continued to climb, and we cannot absorb all of these increases internally.

As a result, we are implementing a nominal price increase for your Termite Service in order to maintain our high standards of quality service and in keeping with our mission. Your previous price was $125.00 and your new annual price is $135.00. We hope that you will find this fair and know that we will continue to be judicious and diligent in managing our costs, while at the same time maintaining our unwavering passion to provide a high quality pest control service you can count on.

If you have any questions or comments and would like to discuss this or any other matter, please contact us by phone at (770) 578-0443.

We thank you for your business and look forward to serving you in 2022 and beyond.

Warm Regards,

A&A Termite and Pest Control Inc.

===
Yes, I can handle that!!!
Most Companies would just send a bill for the newAmount!