Falacy of the 97%

I think there’s a good chance that once everyone gets behind the effort to fix things we’ll have a chance. Stuff like CO2 storage, expulsion and conversion has lots of possibilities.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply, such as it is. I’m not really interested in discussing people or their internal thoughts. I’m glad we can agree that Alex’s statement is true.

The text conveys a true, but irrelevant statement. The intent of the statement is to deceive the reader and convey the false premise that what Alex says is what his opposition said. He’s just a very skilled liar.

Believe what you want, but personally, I believe scientists over partisans when it comes to anything scientific (climate, viruses, etc.)
Not only do I believe them, but I can see what’s happening with the extreme weather we’re having all over the planet.
It’s funny to say it’s based on “crude manipulation propagated by people whose ideological agenda it serves,” when the person making the statement does so based on their ideological agenda.
Oh, the irony.

1 Like